Alliance for Rural Impact is a comprehensive economic and community development organization. We collaborate with expert-level consultants who join in on a project-by-project basis when and where their expertise can add value and create impacts for a community. Our collaborating partners are recognized as some of the top consultant teams in their respective fields:
- Bush Consulting Group brings critical data-driven, multilevel insight to clients resulting in tangible growth by understanding customer needs, assessing the value equation and develop actionable plans.
- JQUAD is a leader in providing exceptional planning services to public and private sector clients with major focus areas of housing and disaster assistance.
- Ciaramitaro & Associates Focuses on organizational development and qualitative research practices.
- Ecological Design Group Crafting Experiences through Design, Culture and Ecology
- Goodman & Associates, Economic Development Consulting specializing in practical, real-world solutions for economic development issues through training and technical support at the community and regional level.
- Civic Analytics Turning complex data into clear, actionable information
Alliance for Rural Impact welcomes the opportunity to add collaborators. If you would like more information on becoming a collaborator of ARI, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.